Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Bloody Wednesday

Hi Robin and Superman,

Just got back from another bloodletting activity today. We had around 54 donors mostly students who signed up but only 40 qualified. I got scared because 1 student fainted afterwards. I think she stood up too soon. Thanked God she was okay after 15 min. rest.

I'll post the pictures later in the ftp site try to take a look.

Hey, hope you had a fruitful day.

Superman looks holy in the picture! hahaha

Darna- probably thinking who is Darna. She is the local counterpart of Wonderwoman.....

4 comments:

MC said...

Hi Darna,

Now I know how to answer when someone asks me who is Darna? Yes, I got this questions from a few of the readers...

Anonymous said...

Intorducing myself- PUMPKIN LADY
Hello to Darna, Robin & Superman.....
Happy blogging.......

Anonymous said...

Welcome to supper corner, Pumpkin Lady!

Nelia said...

Hmmmm who is pumpkin lady?